Support NAMI today!! call us at 530 343-7775
NAMI Butte County is a not for profit organization, affiliated with National NAMI & NAMI California. We rely on donations, membership fees, grants, gifts, and fundraisers, especially the annual Walk.
How You Can Help
- Help plan our 5th Annual NAMI Butte County Benefit Run/Walk – NAMI 2014 – held in the Downtown Plaza in Chico! Attend committee meetings, or organize a team and help spread awareness about NAMI.
- Join our growing membership!! See the Join NAMI tab above to fill out a membership application.
- Attend a class or support group. Please look through the Programs menu to the right to find out more specific information.
- Come to our informational-general meeting – Every month on the 3rd Thursday at the Butte county Library on E 1st Avenue in Chico from 6:30- 8pm.
- Check out our Calendar of Events and find a class or event that interests you and call or email us to get involved!
- Donate to NAMI Butte County to help our local programs and community members.
Join us April 26, 2014 in Downtown City Plaza, Chico for a 5k and 10k Run/Walk to raise awareness for mental health illness!